Squash and Red kale complement each other perfectly in this superfood salad. Rich in vitamins A, C and K, as well as antioxidants, this salad will leave you feeling energised and nourished.
- Red kale
- Garlic clove, finely minced
- Butternut squash
- Giant cous cous
- Handful walnuts
- 2 tsps soy sauce
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the butternut squash (with skin on) into bitesize pieces, coat in oil, salt and pepper and roast at 180C for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir fry the minced garlic in a drop of olive oil until fragrant. Toss in the Russian red kale for 2-3 minutes, then set aside.
- Boil the giant cous cous according to the instructions on the pack.
- Mix together the cous cous, squash and kale, add a dash of soy sauce and sprinkle with broken up walnuts. Serve warm.