1. To make the marinade add the soy sauce, sugar, lime and rice wine to a small pan and bring to a gentle simmer for a few minutes before adding the chopped spring onion and garlic. Set aside to cool.
2. Bring steak to room temperature then season with salt and pepper.
3. Take a heavy-based frying pan, add a splash of oil and on a high heat evenly sear your steak for 2 minutes on each side – it should be rare on the inside.
4. Let it rest on a chopping board for 5 minutes covered with foil then slice very finely and lay on a plate.
5. Scatter over the raw mushroom, blueberries, baby kale, radish and ginger then drizzle the marinade sauce over the venison and garnish.
How To Make Lamb Shank Hotpot Pie (Shortcrust)
How To Make Lamb Shank Hotpot Pie (Hot Water Crust)
How To Make Scotch Whisky-Glazed Haggis Meatloaf With Big Mac Sauce, Neeps & Tatties
How To Cook One Pan Chicken Breast With Butter Beans, Bell Peppers & Parmesan
How To Cook Poached Chicken Fillet With Coconut & Fragrant Green Curry
How To Cook Black Bean & Hoisin Glazed Pork Skewers
How To Cook Harissa-Baked Heritage Lamb Steak and Chickpeas With The Yorkshire Gourmet
How To Make Duck Confit
How To Make Heritage Carrots Wrapped In Pancetta
How To Make Red Cabbage With Fennel & Apple
How To Make Celeriac, Potato & Swiss Cheese Gratin
How To Cook Charred Sprouts, Pomegranate, Brioche & Brazil Nut Crumb