1. To make the marinade add the soy sauce, sugar, lime and rice wine to a small pan and bring to a gentle simmer for a few minutes before adding the chopped spring onion and garlic. Set aside to cool.
2. Bring steak to room temperature then season with salt and pepper.
3. Take a heavy-based frying pan, add a splash of oil and on a high heat evenly sear your steak for 2 minutes on each side – it should be rare on the inside.
4. Let it rest on a chopping board for 5 minutes covered with foil then slice very finely and lay on a plate.
5. Scatter over the raw mushroom, blueberries, baby kale, radish and ginger then drizzle the marinade sauce over the venison and garnish.
How To Cook Heritage Breed Sausages, Puy Lentils and Sweet Peppers
How To Cook a BBQ Spice Rubbed Beef Chop
How To Cook BBQ Spice Rubbed Chicken Breast, Burnt Leeks and Watercress
How To Cook BBQ Spice Rubbed Flat Iron Streak with Charred Vegetables
How To Cook BBQ Spice Rubbed Pork Loin
How To Make Lamb Houmous
How To Cook Pork, Apple & Fennel Sausage, Bean, Tomato and Spinach Tray Bake
How To Make Chipotle Rubbed Sirloin Steak Tacos Mexican Style
How To Cook Fennel and Lemon Spiced Chicken Breasts
How To Cook Mexican Grilled Lamb Cutlets With Chipotle Mayo
How To Cook Kentucky Style F&Co Chicken
How To Make The Ultimate Sausage Rolls With Edd Kimber