One of life's simple pleasures with the satisfaction of baking them at home yourself.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C fan assisted or 200°C without a fan
2. Layer the pastry flat onto a cool work surface, cut into half
lengthways and brush the edges with egg wash.
3. Mix the cheese, onion marmalade Sausagemeat together, divide
into two, then spread evenly between the two sheets in sausage
4. Fold the pastry over then seal the edges with a fork.
5. Egg wash the surface then chill for 20 minutes.
6. Remove from the fridge, cut into desired sizes and place the
sausage rolls on parchment paper lined oven tray and cook for 30
minutes or until golden brown, piping hot in the centre, and
reaching a core temperature of 75°C.
Serve warm with extra onion marmalade as a snack or part of a