1. Remove your steak out of the packaging, pat dry and brush all over with the Chipotle in Adobo. Cover and leave to marinate for up to 2 hours.
2. Season the steak with sea salt just prior to cooking.
3. Prepare a BBQ for direct grilling over high heat or a heavy-based griddle pan until it sizzles when you add a drop of oil.
4. Sear the steak in beef dripping on both sides over high heat creating a rich, dark crust, then reduce to medium heat and continue to cook for 2 to 3 minutes each side for a medium-rare steak. Press the steak with your thumb and it should have a slight spring to touch and a core temperature of 50°C before resting.
5. Leave to rest in a warm place for 5 minutes before carving into thin slices across the grain.
How To Cook Hanger Steak With Sauté Potatoes And Béarnaise butter
How To Cook One Pot Roast Chicken, Fragrant Rice And Tender Leeks
How To Cook Sweet Glazed Chorizo
How To Cook Smoked Pulled Pork with Hirata Buns And Asian Style Pickles
How To Cook Heritage Breed Sausages, Puy Lentils and Sweet Peppers
How To Cook a BBQ Spice Rubbed Beef Chop
How To Cook BBQ Spice Rubbed Chicken Breast, Burnt Leeks and Watercress
How To Cook BBQ Spice Rubbed Flat Iron Steak with Charred Vegetables
How To Cook BBQ Spice Rubbed Pork Loin
How To Make Lamb Houmous
How To Cook Pork, Apple & Fennel Sausage, Bean, Tomato and Spinach Tray Bake
How To Cook Fennel and Lemon Spiced Chicken Breasts