Free Standard Delivery Over £50!
Over 27,000 Reviews ☆☆☆☆☆
1. Remove your steak out of the packaging, pat dry and brush all over with the Chipotle in Adobo. Cover and leave to marinate for up to 2 hours.
2. Season the steak with sea salt just prior to cooking.
3. Prepare a BBQ for direct grilling over high heat or a heavy-based griddle pan until it sizzles when you add a drop of oil.
4. Sear the steak in beef dripping on both sides over high heat creating a rich, dark crust, then reduce to medium heat and continue to cook for 2 to 3 minutes each side for a medium-rare steak. Press the steak with your thumb and it should have a slight spring to touch and a core temperature of 50°C before resting.
5. Leave to rest in a warm place for 5 minutes before carving into thin slices across the grain.