A light and airy dish that will serve your guests well as a hors d'oeuvre
- 440g Roquefort cheese (available from our cheesemonger)
- 160g Butter
- 3 x Celery sticks
- Guerande sea salt (or the best sea salt you can find) to taste
- Finely chop the celery, mix it with the butter and salt.
- Line the inside of a terrine dish with cling film, crush half the Roquefort cheese with a folk and press it over the base of the terrine dish.
- Put the celery butter on top of the Roquefort and cover with the rest of the Roquefort.
- Cover the top of the terrine with cling film and chill for 24 hours before serving.
Source: Our Collection – Farmison