This is a quick and easy meal to prepare when time is not on your side.
Buy the products
- 4 x Minute steaks
- 50ml White wine vinegar
- 4 x Peeled and finely diced shallots
- 2 x Peeled and finely diced garlic cloves
- 50ml Water
- 50ml Good olive oil
- 1 bunch of finely chopped flat parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix shallots, garlic, vinegar, water, olive oil and flat parsley together- season with salt and black pepper.
- Prepare the steaks by seasoning with salt and pepper and rubbing with a little oil.
- In a very hot griddle pan or bbq, cook the steaks for 1 or 2 mins each side
- Then rest for 2 minutes before serving in the chimi chiri dressing.
- Serve with salad leaves and fresh chips.
Source: My collection – Jeff Baker – J Bakers Bistro Moderne