These crumbed lamb cutlets are delicate, tender and very juicy. Perfect with mash potato and fresh greens.
Buy the products
- 4 x French trimmed Yorkshire reared lamb cutlets (Can be purchased here from Farmison.com)
- 2 Teaspoons olive oil
- 2 x Eggs
- Dried breadcrumbs, for coating
- 40g Butter
- Salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg with the oil.
- Dip in the cutlets in the egg mixture, then coat them with the breadcrumbs.
- Melt the butter in a heavy based frying pan.
- Add the cutlets and fry over a medium-high heat for 5-7minutes, turning once.
- Season with salt and pepper
Source: Our Collection – Farmison