Want to work for the UK's best online butcher?
Are you passionate about food? Keen to learn new skills the artisan way? Customer satisfaction motivates you? We are rapidly expanding and winning numerous industry awards for excellence along the way. Soon to relocate to our new state-of-the-art premises in Ripon, we are keen to recruit new talent into the Farmison & Co fold. We offer a Superb Training set up and have ambitions plans to open the F&Co Butchery School.
Farmison & Co Careers
We're currently on the look out to fill a number of roles. If you have the talent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter to apply for one or more of the following positions, we would love to hear from you.
- Master Butcher
- Qualified Food Technologist
- Qualified Butchers
- Butchers Assistants (Full & Part Time)
- Butchery Apprenticeships available
- Production Manager
- Manufacturing Supervisors
- Manufacturing Assistants (Full & Part Time)
- Hygiene Supervisors
- Food Hygienist (Full & Part Time)
- Drivers (Full & Part Time)
- Customer Care (Full & Part Time)
- General Food Operative (Full & Part Time)
- Finance Manager (Full Time)
- Book Keeping Clerk (Full Time)
- The best rates of pay in the industry sector (subject to experience)
- 5 weeks holiday
- Company pension scheme
- 50% off discretionary staff discount for online store purchases
- Shift Patterns - mornings, days & evenings
- Located in central Ripon
WE OFFER YOU
Online Butchers of the Year 2016 & 2017
We are delighted to have been awarded the prestigious award of Best Online Butcher's
Shop Of The Year for the second year running. To win this award with UK wide competition is a real accolade.
The judges specifically cited the quality of our online shop and product range, as
well as the innovation which we are bringing to the Butchery sector within Great Britain.
This certainly goes a long way to confirm our long held belief that the public really do
appreciate heritage breed quality meat and are as keen as we are to support ethical
(Meat Trades Journal)