A fresh and healthy dish that can be served as a starter if you fancy trying something different.
- 2 x Mangoes
- 1 x Charentais melon
- 6 ice cubes
- 10 x Basil leaves, chopped
- Sea salt and pepper
- Peel the mangoes and cut away all the flesh from the stones
- Cut the melon into wedges, removing the seeds and cutting away the skin
- Place the fruit into a blender, in batches if necessary, with the ice cubes and blend to a puree
- Stir in the basil and divide into four bowls
- Finish with a few sea salt crystals and a grind of pepper.